Eyeful

Eyeful
Eye to eye with a Great Horned Owl.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Home for a wedding






































Yesterday I was at the lakeside chapel where my niece is getting married today and saw this interesting arrangement of cirrus clouds over the trees. Thought it would be an appropriate image to put up on Amy's wedding day.

We drove over to the Turtle Mountains from Grand Forks yesterday after what can only be described as an "interesting" flight experience from New York the day before. The bad stuff all happened on the 12th, the 13th was a fine day. On our way to Lake Metigoshe, we passed through Rugby, ND, the world famous (not) geographical center of the North American continent. Of course, I had to get a shot of that august landmark.


























And here's a color shot of the tree and clouds.


























And, of course, a shot of the reason for this trip -- the happy couple. Meet my niece Amy and her, still (until this afternoon), husband-to-be, Brian.






















And that's all for now, I have to get ready for the ceremony. I may even take a camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment