Eyeful

Eyeful
Eye to eye with a Great Horned Owl.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Out of Season / Out to Lunch






































Once again I have been remiss. A week got away from me and I didn't  get any blogs written or a new homepage image posted until a whole day after the end of the second week! Oh my! Such remissance! Surly cyber devils from internet hell will be let loose upon me and assured destruction must inevitably follow. Oh, wait! Nobody is paying any attention anyway so it's all good. I may survive to screw-up again. 

It has been a very busy couple of weeks what with finally getting serious about getting my "stuff" together for my featured artist gig at the Adirondack Artists' Gallery and doing a second photo workshop at Sagamore etc, etc, the days, and nights, have been pretty full. Truth be told, I just never grabbed myself by the scruff of the neck and sat my butt down to do what I finally got around to doing right now.

The image at the top, "Mayfly in July", was taken a couple of months ago when there was a late hatch of Mayflies here abouts and the things were all over everything for a few days. This one was perched on the window sill of our front window and didn't seem much inclined to fly anywhere. So I shot it--with a camera, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment