Eyeful

Eyeful
Eye to eye with a Great Horned Owl.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Corvettes Galore



As I was driving home yesterday afternoon, I came by a local restaurant at the edge of town -- the Red Fox. A Corvette Rally had obviously descended on the establishment for their evening meal. The parking lot was brimming with bright, shiny Corvettes. 



I was about a mile down the road before I realized, "I have to get a picture of that!" So I turned around, went back and did it.







I know it's probably heresy, but I don't even particularly like Corvettes. But having a collection like that all neatly parked and glistening in the dullness of a grey day, I could hardly resist. I couldn't resist taking pictures of them that is. I never did feel any desire to look inside one, get into one or even drive one. I guess that means I'm deficient in some basic, significant way. But what the hell. I'd much rather lust after a great new lens I can't afford.



No comments:

Post a Comment